Have your say! Parks & Recreation Master Plan
Tiny Township is in the final stages of approving its Parks & Recreation Master Plan (2019 – 2028). The Executive Summary is here and the full plan is here. The deadline for the public to provide input by completing the survey below is Thursday,February 7th. For more information, contact: Maggie Off, Community Engagement Leader www.tiny.ca 705-526-4204 x 271 cell 705-427-7285
- The survey documents each of the Plan’s 53 recommendations and 12 suggested healthy living initiatives, organized by topic.
- Please complete the survey in one sitting.
- Your responses will be kept confidential and you are not required to provide your name.
- Each section is introduced by commentary from the Summary report.
- The relevant pages in the full Master Plan report are provided for reference to discussion supporting each of the recommendations